1. Identity of the owner of this websiteTrade name:
Natt Tools Group Inc.
460 Sherman Av. North, Hamilton Ontario, L8L 8J6, Canada.
2. General conditions of use of this websiteWhen individuals access this website they are considered to be “Users”, which means that they specifically and clearly accept the legal conditions that are publicized in www.bellotaagrisolutions.com when they visit the website. Therefore, Users must read these general conditions of use, whenever they decide to visit the website and where appropriate, use the services supplied through this website, seeing as these conditions might be modified. In this sense, a “User” is understood to be anyone who accesses, browses around, uses or takes part in the free or onerous services and activities available in www.bellotaagrisolutions.com.
2.1.-Purpose and scope of applicationThese general conditions of use govern the access, browsing, requesting services supplied and the use of www.bellotaagrisolutions.com, as well as the responsibilities arising from using the content of this website such as texts, graphics, drawings, designs, codes, software, photographs, music, videos, sounds, databases, images, expressions and information and any other creation that is protected by national law and the international agreements on intellectual and industrial property. Natt Tools Group Inc., (referred to hereinafter as the Venanpri Group) can establish specific conditions that will be applicable to use and/or request specific services, in which case these general conditions shall supplement this legal notice. If there is any conflict between what is established in the specific and general conditions, the application of the specific conditions shall prevail.
2.2.-Conditions concerning the access and use of services
- In principle access to www.bellotaagrisolutions.com is free. Nevertheless, Users might have to sign up to use some of the services, content or products, in which case, the specific conditions published for this purpose would be applicable.
- Users must always use the services of this website for legal purposes, pursuant to these general conditions, the existing law in force, moral and public order, as well as the practices that are generally accepted on the Internet.
- Users guarantee that all the information provided through the forms included in this website is legal, real, accurate, true and up-to-date. Users shall be held exclusively responsible for immediately informing the Venanpri Group about any modification that might be made to the information supplied.
- Users shall not: incorporate any viruses, programs, macros or any other sequence of characters in order to damage or alter computer systems of this website; hinder the access of other users by means of the mass consumption of system resources; obtain data included in this website for advertising, reproduce, copy, distribute, transform or make the content of this website available to third parties, or do anything through the services included in this website that could damage the intellectual property, industrial secrets, contractual commitments, rights to personal integrity, image and the personal privacy of third parties; organise any unfair competition or illegal publicity.
- If Users have to register to be able to use and/or request a service in www.bellotaagrisolutions.com, when they register, they are responsible for supplying true and legal information. If as a result of the registration, the User is given a password, they agree to use this diligently and keep it a secret to access these services. Consequently, Users are held responsible for keeping any identifiers and/or passwords that are supplied safe and confidential and they agree to not disclose them to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or let third parties access their account. Users shall be held responsible for any unauthorised third party using the services illegally for which the User’s password is used. Users shall be held responsible for informing the Venanpri Group immediately if their password gets stolen, lost or is accessed by an unauthorised third party so that it can cancel it. Under no circumstances whatsoever can the Venanpri Group be held responsible for the actions of unauthorised third parties if the User does not inform it of this.
3. Intellectual and industrial property rightsThe Venanpri Group is the owner of the intellectual and industrial property rights of all the elements incorporated into www.bellotaagrisolutions.com, including the trademark, trade name or distinctive sign. In particular and by way of example but not limited to, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, sounds and other elements contained in the website are protected by copyright. Under no circumstances whatsoever does accessing or browsing around www.bellotaagrisolutions.com, imply the waiver, transfer or the granting of the total or partial license of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the Venanpri Group to the User for their own personal use.
Accordingly, Users acknowledge that the reproduction, copying, distribution, marketing, transformation, reuse, public communication and in general, any other form of exploitation through any procedure, of all or part of the content of www.bellotaagrisolutions.com, without having the clear written authorisation from the Venanpri Group to do so, shall be considered to be an infringement of the intellectual and/or industrial property rights.
4. System of accountability and guarantees
- The publicised information might vary, for example, in the availability of services, types or prices. Therefore, Users are expected to abide by the legal terms that are publicised in www.bellotaagrisolutions.com when they sign up.
- The Venanpri Group states that it has taken all the technical and organisational measures possible, given the current state of technology, to ensure that the website works properly and that it is free of viruses and malware, although it cannot be held responsible for: (a) the continuity and the availability of the content and the services contained in www.bellotaagrisolutions.com (b) the lack of errors in this content or the correction of any defect that might occur; (c) the lack of viruses and/or other malware in www.bellotaagrisolutions.com; (d) the impregnability of the security measures that have been taken; (e) the damage or loss caused by anyone who damages or interferes with the security systems of www.bellotaagrisolutions.com.
- Users shall be held solely responsible by third parties, for any type of correspondence sent personally or on their behalf to www.bellotaagrisolutions.com, as well as for any illegal use of the content and the services available in this website.
- The Venanpri Group is entitled to temporarily suspend access to www.bellotaagrisolutions.com without having to give prior notice of this, when this is done to carry out maintenance work, repairs, updating or to make improvements. As long as the circumstances enable the Venanpri Group to publish a notification in enough time on its website that states the date when the services are expected to be suspended.
- If there are links to other websites on www.bellotaagrisolutions.com they might take you to websites that the Venanpri Group cannot be held responsible for, seeing as it has no control over them and the purpose of this is to provide Users with other sources of information, in which case Users are solely responsible for accessing the content of these and they are expected to uphold the conditions of use that govern them. The Venanpri Group cannot be held responsible for the content of third party websites that include hyperlinks with our website.
- The Venanpri Group cannot be held responsible for how Users use the content and the services included in its website or that they uphold these conditions of use. In any case, the Venanpri Group is entitled to take the corresponding legal measures and start the necessary legal proceedings to carry out an enquiry into the liability for unlawful deeds that go against ethics or public order and also give notice of and withdraw any statements that could be racist, discriminatory, sexist, defamatory, slanderous, offensive, obscene or that violate the most basic rules of ethics.
7. Duration and modification
- The Venanpri Group is entitled to modify, all or part of these general access conditions by publicising the changes in www.bellotaagrisolutions.com. Moreover, it can make any modifications that it deems suitable in the website, without having to give prior notice of such, and change, delete or add both content and services that is supplies, as well as the way in which these are presented or located. Consequently, the general conditions that are publicised when Users access www.bellotaagrisolutions.com shall be considered to be valid, which means that Users must read these conditions of use from time to time.
- Regardless of what is established in the specific conditions, Venanpri Group can cancel, suspend or stop the access to the content of the web page at any time without having to give prior notice of this and without the User being entitled to claim any type of compensation for this.